Alex Gordon has more than 22 years of trial experience, serving as both an Assistant County Attorney in Florida and as a Senior Assistant Public Defender in Fairfax, Virginia.
During his career he has represented more than 2,500 clients charged with serious felonies and misdemeanors in Northern Virginia. Alex is a member of the Virginia State Bar and the State Bars of Florida and Georgia. He is a member of the Fairfax Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
Mr. Gordon earned a Bachelor of Science from James Madison University in 1991 and graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1994.
- Virginia, 2000
- Florida, 1994
- Georgia, 1994
- University of Georgia School of Law,
Athens, Georgia, 1994 J.D.
- James Madison University
1991 Bachelor of Science
Public Administration and Political Science
- Virginia Bar Member
- State Bar of Florida Member
- State Bar of Georgia Member
- Fairfax Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys Member