There are many different crimes related to assault and battery that are considered felonies. If you or a loved one has been charged with any of the following, please contact us for a free confidential consultation. It is our strong recommendation that you speak with an experienced defense attorney as soon as possible.
Violent Crimes Not Related to Sexual Assault
- Unlawful Wounding
- Malicious Wounding
- Aggravated Malicious Wounding
- Robbery (A theft occurring simultaneously with an Assault)
- Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer
- Domestic Assault 3rd Offense
- Malicious Wounding by Mob
- Manslaughter and Involuntary Manslaughter
Sexual Assault Felonies
- Sexual Assault upon a Minor
- Animate Object Penetration or Inanimate Object Penetration
- Forcible Sodomy
All of the above charges are very serious. If convicted of some of the above offenses, a defendant can serve up to life in prison. Before you speak to a law enforcement officer, talk to an experienced criminal defense attorney first.
Schedule a free appointment with the Gordon Law Firm, PC, as soon as you learn that you or a loved one may be accused of one of these offenses. Our attorneys can be reached online or by phone at 703-218-8416.